Saturday 5 October 2013

Gluten Free Soft Peanut Butter Cookie

I have a gluten free friend and whenever I host anything I'm always very aware that my baking is not gluten free.  I always try to have enough gluten free options to include everyone but I feel at a disadvantage when it comes to baking.  These cookies are for all of you out there like me, who need occasionally to bake something gluten free but don't have gluten free flours in your pantry.  This is a flourless recipe.  One you wouldn't even know is gluten free.  Thanks to my mom, I now have something to make in a pinch when I need something gluten free. 

Makes 20-24 cookies

Ingredients:


1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup brown sugar (or 1/2 cup of both brown and white)
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
1/3 cup butterscotch or peanut butter chips

Directions:

Cream together first four ingredients then stir in chips.

Roll 20-24 balls and flatten with fork.

Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 9 minutes.  They should look under baked.  Let cool ON cookie sheet for 5 minutes before removing to plate.


No comments:

Post a Comment